Help! ZimTech Training Solutions is looking for people wanting to share relevant and inspiring information on topics consisting of Business Skills, Corporate Training, Human Resource Management(HRM), Credit, Social Media, Productivity, Career Advice, Small Business Entrepreneurship and more.
ZimTech Training Solutions is a blog quickly growing in popularity and we are looking for content writers to keep up with the demand for information. If you are interested in submitting an article to be published on this blog to get your name out there and get some recognition, we would love to hear from you. We don’t accept all submissions as some articles may not be relevant to this blog, so please don’t feel offended.
Subjects To Help You Get Published Here:
- Personal Productivity
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Career Advice
- Sales Skills
- Leadership/Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Presentation Skills
- Credit Advice
- Lending & Loan Advice
- Any Business Skills used in the workplace
- Corporate Training
- No Self Promotion: Keep self promotion information in your bio at the bottom of your article. We allow a max 60 word bio at the end of your article with a link to your website.
- Word count: Must be between 700 words minimum and 1400 words maximum. We have found that 700 words is enough to educate our readers but 1400 words won’t put them to sleep either.
- Formatting: We reserve the right to format the article to fit the style of our Blog. We typically like bullet points and/or numbers. These tend to make the articles easier to read but story telling is also welcomed. No more than 4 sentences per paragraph as well.
- Document Style: All submissions must be in Word documents that end in .doc or .docx with Font Style of Arial, Black and 11 is letter size.
Please submit your article(s) to email@example.com attention John. Please title Subject Line, “Article Submission”. It’s that easy!